EThis feature is complemented with adjustable menu options of the following parameters:
- Adjustable time, to total or partial shutdown, of Cabin Light.
- Adjust light level of indicator lights and installation registers.
- Adjustment of step time, to Low Consumption, of the position indicators.
Easy adjustment of the multiple functions of the installation,through controller program.
- Programming Console pluggable in, both, Controller or car top box.
- Micro SD card, allows the storage the of all the elevator operations, up to the one hundredth of a second, update the Firmware and Backup and parameterization of the Controlle.
- Connectting to a PC, through CRONO software management, allows monitoring and parameterization of the Controller. Besides that, it also allows the conversion and export of the Log file into a HTML or TXT file for statistic and error detection purposes.
- It also allows to generate listings of installation parameters, for storage or print.
- UNE-EN 12015:2005
- UNE-EN 12016:2005 + A1:2008
- UNE-EN 627-0:1996
- UNE-EN 81-1:2001 + A3:2010
- UNE-EN 81-21:2010
- UNE-EN 81-28:2004
- UNE-EN 81-70:2004 + A1:2005
- UNE-EN 81-73:2005
- Directive Lift 95/16/CE
- UNE-EN 81-1:A3brake monitoring or governor interlocking control.